Are you a recent school or college leaver with a passion for numbers? Do you want the chance to study to become a fully qualified Accountant whilst working in practice? This is the perfect opportunity for you.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join the Shenward Apprenticeship Programme, which usually opens every September. Due to recent growth and progression of existing apprentices, a place in the programme has become available mid-year.
Now in its fifth year, the programme is tailored towards individuals who want to first explore what accountancy life is like and then progress to becoming fully qualified.
All apprentices enrolled in the programme get full exposure to the ins and outs of the business, working alongside fully qualified accountants and business advisors and with some blue-chip clients.
Does this sound like you?
- Keen to learn new skills
- Have a natural pro-active approach to work
- Able to build rapport via email and telephone
- Attention to detail in your nature
- Take pride in what you do and reward yourself for success
- Enjoy working as a team
- Have the ability to understand and interpret learnings and instructions
- Thrive on project management and know how to plan so that deadlines are met
If so, you’d be a team member the firm would be keen to welcome.