Following internal promotions and the addition of four Trainee Accountants to our team this year, we are seeking an experienced part qualified Accountant at our Cleckheaton Headquarters.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to enter the Shenward career pathway at a skilled level and continue with your qualifications with an understanding and reputable practice by your side.
Whether you’re qualified by experience, have completed all AAT levels, or are part way through your ACCA exams, we want to hear from you.
Essentials and Desirables
- Proficient in the use of Sage, Xero, QuickBooks, Dext, Outlook and Excel.
- Must have knowledge of double entry, VAT and UK tax laws.
- Must have good communication skills to deal with clients and be a team player.
- Must be able to work independently – there is support available from Accountants and Client Manager.
- Be confident to speak with clients in person or virtually.
- Min 1 years’ experience in same/similar role
- Previous experience within a UK accountancy practice is preferred.
- Qualified by experience (QBE)
- AAT part of fully qualified
- Bookkeeping qualification