An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our practice at the Cleckheaton Headquarters as a part time Office Assistant (school hours 9am to 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.)
The role is a newly developed role, created to provide inhouse assistance to both the Managing Partner and our Fractional Chief Marketing and Operations Manager.
Over the last six months, our practice has undergone significant operational improvements, including the implementation of more efficient and digitalised processes and enhanced operational management, and now requires a motivated, passionate and to ensure these improvements continue.
With our Operations Manager being external, we are looking for a team member who is comfortable having a continued physical presence in the office, supporting with the internal day to day operations and being a support arm to our Managing Partner.
As the role is newly developed, the right candidate will benefit from being able to shape the role as service within the firm progresses and advance their career through relevant, supported study if desired.
- Min 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written
- Skilled in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of general office management
- Excellent people skills
- Understand diary management and planning
- Analytic skills
- Ability to record key information for report
- Able to work well with an external mentor
- Previous experience in an Accountancy Practice
- Relevant qualifications in office management/admin
- Experience using Sage, Microsoft 365 and IRIS
- Previous maintenance management experience
- Excellent research skills
- Experience using HubSpot